This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Hi i am using odoo 12 comunity version
when i try to close pos session with more than 100 order it will took forever to close it i increase the timeout limit to 3 hours but it still timeout because the process took more than 3 hour.

is there any other way to speed up the closing pos process in odoo 12 comunity?

Discard

Check any customizations on Journal Entries and/or Journal Items - custom apps - automated actions - custom fields. 100 orders should not be taking that long.

Author

I am sure there is no customization on JE or JI, and for automation there is only standar automatiin from base. I was wondering why it take too long especially when i check the log it was in reconciliation process that make it loading too long. Still wondering how to make it faster

Best Answer

Hello i have the same issue but in my case when pos session is loading it took too much time and stuck on pos.order after switching the internet to any other internet or sometime refreshing can make it easier but not too much it took time to a normal session opening time.

if any one knows the solution please share.

Discard
Best Answer

Yes, please share more details.
I have the same issue. Closing sessions take so long to be achieved :'(
Thank you for help

Discard
Author Best Answer

oke i already found the cause of this issue.

the cause of this issue is because the groupped journal setting on pos config and tax configuration on product that makes 1 pos order took 1 minute or even more to reconcile , 100 pos order will take more than 3 hour, after i fix the configuration now 100 pos order only took 1 minute!

Discard

Please share the exact steps with screenshots you followed to fix the issue. This will help other people to get the solution.