Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Have differente decimal accuracy for the product price

By
Selverine
on 4/3/16, 2:48 PM 376 views

Hi everyone,

Small question for you: Is it possible to have differente decimal accuracy for the product price?

For example:

- If the price is 0.15, I would like to have 2 decimal accuracy

- If the price is 0.154, I would like to have 3 decimal accuracy.

- If the price is 0.1542, I would like to have 4 decimal accuracy.  

Is it possible?

Thank you for your help and your time ;-).

Selverine

PS: I am using OpenERP 7

Jose Vasquez
On 4/11/16, 9:42 AM

You can customize the decimal precision from the menu:

Settings->Technical->Database Structure->Decimal Accuracy

Select entry (Product Price) and edit the value

I hope it helps you. regards

HI Jose, Thank you for your comment. However in this part, you can only change manually. By this I mean the Decimal Accuracy will be the same to everyone. Me, I would like to have something automatically, depend of the price. If the price is 0.15 , I would like two decimal, but if the price is 0.152, I would like to have 3 and if the price is 0.1542, I would like to have 4. Is it possible? Many thanks. Selverine

Selverine
on 4/12/16, 5:47 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/3/16, 2:48 PM
Seen: 376 times
Last updated: 4/12/16, 8:26 AM