Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Have default taxes per country

By
Selverine
on 9/9/15, 5:28 PM 491 views

Hi everyone,

Thank in advance for your help.

I would like to have automatic default taxes for each customer depend of the country.

For exemple: If the customer is french the tax (in sale order) is 20%. If he is Italien 21%.

I found the module account_fiscal_position_rule.

However, it doesn't works well with me (or I configured it badly?). It doesn't make difference between the country of the client. It just add me the same tax for every customer

Someone already use it for OpenERP 7?

Are they some other solutions?

Thank you a lot,

Selverine

Kinner Vachhani
On 9/10/15, 12:30 PM

Hi,

We are using account_fiscal_position_rule module for quite a long without any problem. Could you write about your tax configuration and fiscal position rule in more details?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/9/15, 5:28 PM
Seen: 491 times
Last updated: 9/10/15, 12:31 PM