Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Have default taxes per company - Multicompany - OpenERP 7

By
Selverine
on 8/17/15, 4:08 PM 666 views

Hi,

Is it possible to have by default one taxes for sale per company (and not per product?).

In settings/configuration/accounting, I changed the Default sale tax per company but it is not working.

I still need to choose the taxes manually. I have no default taxes

Is it normal? Is it a bug of the version 7?

Thank you a lot for your help,

Selverine

hi, 

when you create tax in accounting/configuration/tax/tax you can choose the company and you can use this tax in sales or purchases. 

maybe its going to solve your problem

Hope to help you 

Hi! Thank you for your answer. The problem is that I want to have a taxes by default when I choose my product. With this, I will just be able to choose it manually no? Thank you for you help. Selverine

Selverine
on 8/30/15, 12:54 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/17/15, 4:08 PM
Seen: 666 times
Last updated: 8/31/15, 3:54 AM