This question has been flagged
7 Replies

Has anyone been able to connect Odoo v13 (self hosted) or any with Zapier? I keep trying to connect but I get this error

authentication failed: ('Connection aborted.', ConnectionError("('Connection aborted.', error(110, 'Connection timed out'))",))

Discard

Did you manage to solve this ?

Best Answer

Good afternoon, you have to enable a config in odoo in order to allow the databases to be listed using the list method of the /xmlrpc/db service that zapier uses to attempt the conection to the odoo instance

This can be achieved changing the list_db parameter to True in the odoo.conf on the server folder of your intallation, and restart the odoo instance.

Hope this helps you.

More information ----> https://community.zapier.com/ask-the-community-3/trying-to-connect-odoo-but-getting-access-denied-1237

Discard
Best Answer

any fix ? 

Discard
Best Answer

Can anyone explain step by step how to connect Odoo self-hosted with Zapier? I'm having the same error again and again: Authentication failed: Fault (code AccessDenied) occurred. Message: Access Denied

Discard
Best Answer

We didn't manage to connect with an odoo.sh instance either.

odoo crm integration seems to fail if the db name is not = "company_name"    .odoo.com

odoo self hosted doesn't seem to cover .odoo.com URL

Any idea?

Discard
Best Answer

I'd also like to know - getting the following error:

authentication failed: Could not verify SSL certificate. Please check certificate installation for domain!

But I do have an SSL certificate installed.

UPDATE:

I'm now getting this error:

authentication failed: Fault (code AccessDenied) occurred. Message: Access denied

When looking at nginx access log I get see the following:

3.220.115.188 - - [01/Aug/2020:14:56:52 +0200] "POST /xmlrpc/db HTTP/1.1" 200 169 "-" "Zapier"

Perhaps you need to supply the username and password for the database..? The Zapier integration help page does say "Use the same username/password you use to login." but I'll give it a try in any case.

Discard
Best Answer

No luck either, did you have any sucess after all?

Discard
Best Answer

Im getting the same error, could you fix it?

Regards!

Discard