Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Group by and default Heat Map in pivot table - graph view

By
Piotr Piotrowski
on 12/8/15, 3:45 AM 717 views

Hi all,

I would like to have a pivot table in graph view, with:

• default HeatMap

• without group_by cell at the end of the table

Reason for this is, that I would like to use HeatMap to indicate something else and I actually don`t need it cumulative value, that are making my pivot table with HeatMap not readable at all. For example, when I have in cells values like 1-3 and in last column 30, then it makes no sense with colouring cells, it`s almost not visible.

Can someone help me with short instruction? Is it necessary to set those values on javascript level?

Best Regards

Piotr

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/8/15, 3:45 AM
Seen: 717 times
Last updated: 12/8/15, 3:52 AM