Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

grant a discount for a certain combination of products

on 3/16/15, 6:00 AM 665 views

How can I grant a discount to a combination of products automatically?. Ex. if someone order Bread+Jam+Butter, he will eligible for a discount of 10%. but for Bread+Jam+Ham will not eligible for the discount. how can i configure this requirment in odoo 8.0 in sales.

Rohit Thakral
On 3/16/15, 6:53 AM

Are you looking to do this in Sales or POS? We developed a module for POS some time ago for discounts and offers. It is possible to define discount group of products in that module and these were then used in POS.

On 3/16/15, 11:28 PM

Hello Rohit, 

For both POS and Sales. Can you share the link of your POS module with me? so i can try it out. 

Thanks for the reply.. :)

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Asked: 3/16/15, 6:00 AM
Seen: 665 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 11:28 PM