Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Google Drive V8

By
DJ
on 8/6/14, 1:45 AM 1,355 views

When the drive is integrated with a record in odoo. e,g Lead, project or employee
 Is the drive supposed to be used as a repository i.e should it point to a google drive folder where multiple different documents can be accessed.

It's like this Drive subject is totally ignored in this forum:D damn, can you contact me and tell me what you found or what you expect from drive? all the best for your project DJ

Malte Helmhold
on 9/17/14, 11:13 AM
Malte Helmhold
On 9/16/14, 3:06 PM

also would like to know very eagerly! 

and also I can't understand the "Templates" when the Google Drive App is active.

(I use v8 as well) 

seems to bring no value to anyone from what I can see so far. Where is the benefit? Would love an explanation of someone

who really uses Google Drive in Odoo successfully. 

all the best!

I would like to know the anwser to, can't find any documentation. And can't figure out how drive is usefull. Thanks!

Mike
on 9/19/14, 6:54 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

4 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/6/14, 1:45 AM
Seen: 1355 times
Last updated: 11/22/16, 4:13 PM