Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Google contact synchronization

Marcelo Hamra
on 11/25/13, 3:12 PM 4,185 views

Hi, is there any module that synchronizes Openerp 7.0 contacts with google Contacts?

Regards Marcelo

Dawid Hulisz
On 10/9/14, 1:35 AM

I also would like ot know if there is possibility to do that. So far the only way I see is manual export/import functionality :(, but that is not the case.

Maxime Deuse
On 10/23/14, 9:59 AM

I don't think something like this is possible. I may be wrong though...

What I did to achieve something similar is to make a zapier.com connector between OpenERP and Google contacts.

When OpenERP makes a "new record", google contacts makes a "new contact". I selected my OpenERP customer module in the Zapier config (The table is named "Partner"). I filled in the rows I wanted to export from OpenERP to Google contacts and I started the job. It works just fine.

The problem is that this is only a one way sync from OpenERP to google contacts. A better integration solution would be much better but this is better than nothing. I hope I helped someone with this.

Stephane Gauthier
On 9/11/14, 12:05 PM

I would also like to have an answer on this

Regards, Stephane

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

4 follower(s)

Asked: 11/25/13, 3:12 PM
Seen: 4185 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM