Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
Who is accualy using google Agenda Sync?
Assume the following use case:
- User A Creates an event in Odoo, and invites User B.
- User A synchronizes with Google, this makes the event appear in google agenda of user A and User B
- User B opens Odoo and synchronizes his agenda,
- He has an event in Odoo and an event in google agenda
- These events do not match: the synchronisation process creates a new odoo event + a new event in google agenda
- The google event contains user A: a new appointment appears in the agenda of user A
- This is an infinite loop, creating more and more events...
I can conclude that agenda synchronisation does not work? Is anybody accualy using this? Can you explain the use case for an event with multiple users?
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 3/9/15, 6:22 AM|
|Seen: 707 times|
|Last updated: 5/19/15, 6:00 AM|