Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
Who is accualy using google Agenda Sync?
Assume the following use case:
- User A Creates an event in Odoo, and invites User B.
- User A synchronizes with Google, this makes the event appear in google agenda of user A and User B
- User B opens Odoo and synchronizes his agenda,
- He has an event in Odoo and an event in google agenda
- These events do not match: the synchronisation process creates a new odoo event + a new event in google agenda
- The google event contains user A: a new appointment appears in the agenda of user A
- This is an infinite loop, creating more and more events...
I can conclude that agenda synchronisation does not work? Is anybody accualy using this? Can you explain the use case for an event with multiple users?
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 3/9/15, 6:22 AM|
|Seen: 1029 times|
|Last updated: 5/19/15, 6:00 AM|