Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Good News from Odoo Experience 2015?

By
Stephen Mack
on 6/7/15, 11:01 AM 895 views

In your opinion what is the best news, feature or highlight presented in the Odoo Experience 2015? 

A list of updates/changes can be found in Odoo's Google Doc file.

Stephen Mack

--Stephen Mack--
| 8 8 9
Santiago, Chile
--Stephen Mack--

Some people call me a karma whore, I only ask for 10 points if you like my answer and 15 if I happen to get it correct.

Stephen Mack
On 6/7/15, 11:04 AM

For all of the changes going on, to me the highlight of the event is the announcement that Odoo will finally provide user training, user documentation and UPGRADE SCRIPTS (see slide #23) to the community for free.

Actually the free upgrade scripts arent confirmed yet. They explicitly said at Odoo days that they might make it free but its not decided on yet. So they could still back out from that.

Yenthe
on 6/7/15, 12:30 PM

You are correct however Fabien commented that it was in their best interest to release if for free to get people to a version that they can then upsell to Enterprise. So I am confident that they will do something. (well at least hopeful)

Stephen Mack
on 6/7/15, 3:00 PM
Github issue 6987
On 6/9/15, 10:25 AM

I can't wait for the presentation slides module.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/7/15, 11:01 AM
Seen: 895 times
Last updated: 6/17/15, 12:39 PM