Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Global taxes defined, but they are not in invoice lines ?

By
Vicious
on 4/20/15, 3:29 AM 2,045 views

I try to validate supplier invoices, but return a system warning told me

Warning!

Global taxes defined, but they are not in invoice lines !

Hi Vicious, I am facing the same problem. Have you solved it? Regards Paulo

ThinkOpen Solutions (Angola), Paulo Matos‏
on 6/30/15, 5:33 PM

Hi, i did not understand the cause, but I solved it provisionally... You must delete the taxes lines in each invoice draft, then whitout press "recalculate taxes", validate the invoice, dont worry the tax line is generated automatically again

Vicious
on 7/2/15, 11:21 AM
Vicious
On 7/4/15, 3:11 PM

I did not understand the cause, but I solved it provisionally... You must delete the taxes lines in each invoice draft, then whitout press "recalculate taxes", validate the invoice, dont worry the tax line is generated automatically again.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/20/15, 3:29 AM
Seen: 2045 times
Last updated: 7/23/15, 12:30 AM