Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Global taxes defined, but they are not in invoice lines ?

By
Antone Colonna
on 4/13/16, 7:12 AM 301 views

Hello

When i try to validate an invoice (sale or purchase) i have this message:

"Global taxes defined, but they are not in invoice lines ?"

i can validate when i delete taxes line but this is not really easy when you have a lot of invoices.

Openerp v7

Antone Colonna
On 4/14/16, 4:00 AM

hi,

Thanks for your reply, but as i said it's not a good solution because you need edit each invoice. 

More information: This problem come when the invoice is generated from delivery order. When i create an invoice directly from accounting it's ok. I think it's normal because invoice tax line are not generated.

Hi,

It is answered here: https://www.odoo.com/fr_FR/forum/aide-1/question/global-taxes-defined-but-they-are-not-in-invoice-lines-84230

basically, you can edit your invoice and click on the "(Update)" button at the bottom right on your invoice below the subtotal (if Version prior than Odoo 9) and validate your invoice.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/13/16, 7:12 AM
Seen: 301 times
Last updated: 4/14/16, 4:00 AM