Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Global CC E-Mail address for ALL chatter messages from OpenERP

Michael Karrer
on 8/7/13, 11:46 AM 1,412 views

Is there a way to define a global CC E-Mail address for all chatter messages send by openerp?!?

I would like to send all messages from openerp to archive@somedomain.com which would automatically store a copy in a central folder of our mail server.

I can do it now manually by adding archive@somedomain.com to every message i send from openerp - but since i am only able to add additional contacts to the TO field (because there is no visible CC field) in the chatter module this is really not ideal because when the mail reaches the mailbox of archive@somedomain.com i can no longer see who was the real recipient :( Which makes the copy of the message useless...

The reason why i want to store any message on the mail server also is that searching for all E-Mails and Messages is not possible in OpenERP and after all a lot of messages are not send from OpenERP but directly from the mail server - with this approach we do have the best of both worlds - mail server search power and also openerp content related information!!!

Any clue would be welcome :)

Daniel Lorenzo
On 2/27/15, 3:21 PM

Using version 8.0-20150128...

Under Messaging / Archives (or Inbox), I can use the filter to effectively to find stuff

Feel free to upvote if that resolves the real problem

Daniel Lorenzo
on 2/27/15, 3:23 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 8/7/13, 11:46 AM
Seen: 1412 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM