Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

giving colour in record of purchase orders menu

By
yohaneshalim
on 10/30/13, 4:23 AM 833 views

hello guys! i am new in openerp. Please help me solve my problem ! it's about giving colour of field expected date with condition if less than 15 days, the record of purchase orders which contains field expected date in tree view change to be yellow colour, but if exceeds the expected date it changes to be red colour. Somebody , please help me ! because i'm in deadlock to do that! Any little suggest i 'm very appreciated and grateful for the help and hint. thank you!

yohaneshalim
On 10/30/13, 11:05 PM

but, sorry mr Jasad Moozhiyan..i think it's not the exactly answer because it must be given in tree view background as the expected date condition not as the state flow condition..does anybody here has a suggest or idea to fix this? a little suggest or help is very beneficial to fix this case..Thank you very much..

Jasad
On 10/30/13, 9:42 AM

Here i giving an example:

<tree string="Procurement Lines" colors="red:date_planned<current_date></p> ">

"expected date with condition if less than 15 days" I see nothing about -15 days in your code ...

CBPPG
on 10/30/13, 12:06 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/30/13, 4:23 AM
Seen: 833 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM