Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Giving Access Rights to Customers (External Users)

By
Logicious
on 9/25/15, 3:45 AM 622 views

Hello ,

How to add access rights to customers who can sign up from login page.

1.View invoices

2 view Sales order

only these are the rights i want to give to them. How can i add this to those peoples?? And if i am creating custom group is that make any problem after onwards ?? some kind of user data deletion or that group automatically deleted when update the server or like these??

Juan Muñoz
On 9/25/15, 10:40 AM

Hi Logicious,

I recommend you have a specific group for users who do not want to see invoices. ( You can add or remove groups per user in Settings > Users > Users).

Then go to Settings > Technical > User Interface > Menu Items and search for Accounting.

That is what does to appears the top menu button.

Then you should remove the group which have this user.

Hope this helps you! :) 

Juan.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/25/15, 3:45 AM
Seen: 622 times
Last updated: 9/25/15, 10:40 AM