Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Give access to odoo model in access controls list give "No matching record found for external id"

Evans Bernier
on 7/21/16, 4:03 PM 199 views

I create a module and I gave some security to access account.invoice model. For my security group, I added reading capabilities to model_account_invoice. When I load my module I get the following error message. I looked in some Odoo module security file and I saw that it is wrote well. I added "account" as a dependence of my module and I still getting this error message.

Exception: Module loading custom_module failed: file custom_module/security/ir.model.access.csv could not be processed:
 Line 34 : No matching record found for external id 'model_account_invoice' in field 'Object' 

What I forgot?

Shawn Varghese
On 7/22/16, 1:47 AM

Try using account.model_account_invoice instead of just model_account_invoice

That's working!!!!! Thanks for the hint!

Evans Bernier
on 7/22/16, 2:50 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 7/21/16, 4:03 PM
Seen: 199 times
Last updated: 7/22/16, 2:49 PM