my odoo 9.0 server was running without any major issues until today when I decide to update and keep track with 9.0 branch.
I'm using buildout recipe for installation/update with success at two different sites. This is the recipe made by friend of mine which I'm using \buildout-odoo-postgress.
This is the error I'm getting:
2016-01-31 21:59:08,162 26706 ERROR odoo openerp.tools.yaml_import: 'demo_invoice_invest_sale' not found when processing /projects/odoo/parts/odoo/addons/account/demo/account_invoice_demo.yml
This Yaml file appears to depend on missing data. This often happens for tests that belong to a module's test suite and depend on each other.
2016-01-31 21:59:08,163 26706 ERROR odoo openerp.modules.registry: Failed to load registry
File "/projects/odoo/parts/odoo/openerp/tools/yaml_import.py", line 173, in get_id
tests that belong to a module's test suite and depend on each other.""" % (xml_id, self.filename))
ValueError: 'demo_invoice_invest_sale' not found when processing /projects/odoo/parts/odoo/addons/account/demo/account_invoice_demo.yml.
This Yaml file appears to depend on missing data. This often happens for
tests that belong to a module's test suite and depend on each other.
I tried to comment parts of affected files and move forward, however then I get different error related to DB inconsistency I believe:
2016-01-31 22:33:51,167 23412 ERROR plynoma openerp.modules.registry: Failed to load registry
File "/var/www/clients/client11/web72/home/plynoma_sk_admin/projects/odoo/parts/odoo/openerp/sql_db.py", line 218, in execute
res = self._obj.execute(query, params)
psycopg2.IntegrityError: null value in column "menu_id" violates not-null constraint
CONTEXT: SQL statement "UPDATE ONLY "public"."web_planner" SET "menu_id" = NULL WHERE $1
Can somebody please shed light and help me to overcome this issue as I'm completely stuck with this.
Switching to the master branch doesn't help much, and I end up with similar issue.
Well, I was able to get the site running again by commenting parts of files where I get the error. Basically all errors was related to a demo data, so I suppose it is safe to do this.
However, I really prefer to know actual root of the problems with real solution instead of this woodoo black magic I just did :-/
Also I'd be very happy if updating the system using the official (9.0) git branch did not break my system...
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 1/31/16, 5:19 PM|
|Seen: 958 times|
|Last updated: 1/31/16, 5:57 PM|