Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Getting purchase unit of measure on request for quotations.

Jacob Mason
on 12/21/15, 8:07 AM 341 views

I'm following the instructions at https://www.odoo.com/documentation/user/9.0/inventory/settings/products/uom.html for setting up my inventory with multiple UOMs. For my test product I have Unit of Measure set to "Unit(s)", and Purchase Unit of Measure set to "Dozen(s)". I have then set up a reorder rule with a minimum of 3, and a maximum of 15.

However, when I run the scheduler and RFQs are generated, the unit of measure on the RFQs and POs are still Unit(s) instead of Dozen(s).

We have many products that use different units of measure, and it's important that my purchaser not have to worry about changing the Unit of Measure on their POs. How do I get RFQs and POs generated by the scheduler to us the purchase unit of measure?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 12/21/15, 8:07 AM
Seen: 341 times
Last updated: 12/21/15, 8:21 AM