This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I have been trying to install the hotel management module in v6.1 without luck. Has anybody been able to make it work in v6.1? Please I need directions.

Discard

where you find hotel management module??? First of all check version of it.

Best Answer

Hi,

I installed module hotel without any problem .

link : Hotel Management

Discard
Author

@ Borni DHIFI which version of openerp did you install it in and where did you download from please?

@Borni DHIFI is hotel module available for Openerp v7.0. if it available please provide the link for it...

Author

@Borni DHIFI thanks. I have it sorted now. I don't know if you encountered the following: a: from the web client, when I try to edit or create rooms, it throws up "Uncaught exception: The key , ,properties was not found. b: Folios are not generated when a guest is created from reservation. So no list of folios. c: Restaurant section does not generate invoice d: board_front_desk did not install. Thanks.

Author

For others having problem with installing the hotel module in version 6.1.1, Make sure you download the trunk version. mxbase from http://egenix.com and following the instruction else you will get No mx eror.

in hotel_view.xml delete all lines contains ; <properties/> . so line 141,256 and 372