Odoo Help

Getting duplicates on my /shop pages

By
Ralph LAvaud
on 4/27/16, 10:33 AM 445 views

Hello. I am getting some duplicates product on my /shop page and category page using Odoo V9. I check the DB and each product is listed only once but some some products show up twice and I can't figure out why. I did check the URL and they are the same for both items. Not sure what is going on here. Any advice would be appreciated 

Can you provide a screenshot (including the categories navigation pane)?

Ermin Trevisan
on 4/28/16, 1:28 AM
Ralph LAvaud
On 4/28/16, 8:13 AM

I went back and forth on this all night and I finally figure it out. Here was the root cause. I got theme from the store (Amelia Theme). The first version has some issues and a couple of fixes were issued life was good. Then another issue showed up so a another version again. But the last version changed some of the template drastically and there was some issues upgrading. After reviewing the HTML, I realized that the duplicate was two separate HTML structure (The first half was the latest release and the bottom half the old release). So I uninstall the theme and no duplicates, I made sure all theme files were correct, restarted odoo and installed the theme again. Still same issue. So I did the same process again but this time I run an upgrade on the default theme first which resets all the QWEB template then reinstall my theme and boom it worked.

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/27/16, 10:33 AM
Seen: 445 times
Last updated: 4/28/16, 8:13 AM