This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hello. I am getting some duplicates product on my /shop page and category page using Odoo V9. I check the DB and each product is listed only once but some some products show up twice and I can't figure out why. I did check the URL and they are the same for both items. Not sure what is going on here. Any advice would be appreciated 

Discard

Can you provide a screenshot (including the categories navigation pane)?

i am getting the same error how did you fix it?

Author Best Answer

I went back and forth on this all night and I finally figure it out. Here was the root cause. I got theme from the store (Amelia Theme). The first version has some issues and a couple of fixes were issued life was good. Then another issue showed up so a another version again. But the last version changed some of the template drastically and there was some issues upgrading. After reviewing the HTML, I realized that the duplicate was two separate HTML structure (The first half was the latest release and the bottom half the old release). So I uninstall the theme and no duplicates, I made sure all theme files were correct, restarted odoo and installed the theme again. Still same issue. So I did the same process again but this time I run an upgrade on the default theme first which resets all the QWEB template then reinstall my theme and boom it worked.

Discard