Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Getting data from another table

By
Risbourg Guillaume
on 6/23/14, 3:05 AM 843 views

Hi,

I would like to do a tree view which each element refer to an invoice. So when the user click on the line (which contain the partner_id and the invoice_id, and i can add more many2one field if necessary) i would like that it send him on the invoice related to.

Is it possible ? If yes, how please ?

Cordially.

Kevin McMenamin

--Kevin McMenamin--
| 5 2 6
Auckland, New Zealand
--Kevin McMenamin--
Kevin McMenamin
On 6/23/14, 3:56 AM

standard openerp only allows a link from a form view not a tree view. the alternative is to add an action button on the tree view - see inwards goods picking for an example

Risbourg Guillaume
On 6/23/14, 4:32 AM

For the button there's some things that i don't know how to do (sorry i'm starting in developping module) :
 the name="something_there" is related to a function in my module.py file ? But how i can send the client in the invoice which is related to the invoice_id and partner_id actual line ?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/23/14, 3:05 AM
Seen: 843 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM