Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Getting below openerp client error Please help me?

By
samba
on 9/4/14, 2:27 AM 1,390 views

OpenERP client error

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

too much recursion

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://localhost:8069/web/webclient/js?db=kell1:195

When i creating the product it is showing the above error in a wizard. After cancel this when i try to create a procuct, It's not going to store. When i goto settings -> Configuration -> accounting also showing same error. Some times when i make invoice refunds also showing this error. The main problem is after click on ok, when i click on "save", the operation not going to save.  How can i overcome this?. No error showing in console. Just it is showing wizard with the content of above. Please help any one..

Bole

--Bole--
| 5 4 6
Zagreb | Karlovac, Croatia
--Bole--

there is only 10 kind of people the ones that understand binary ... and others

Bole
On 10/10/14, 8:00 AM

you are probably trying to mekae recursive product... 
check product category... or some other field that may cause recursion...
also.. please provide the data you are trying to enter for new product, and make note if you are using some custom odule wich expands any of product related models.. 

Thank you Bole, Same problem raising for when i try to apply accounting configuration for settings -> Configuration -> accounting also. I have the custom modules in the system, but not installed. I am running my openerp db with core modules..

samba
on 10/10/14, 10:54 AM
Karl Estermann
On 10/10/14, 6:25 AM

Take the Chrom browser, it works.

Karl

With Chrome, on my mac, « too much recursion » error is absent. But, I hate to refresh every minutes with cmd + R.

Pascal Tremblay
on 11/21/14, 5:37 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/4/14, 2:27 AM
Seen: 1390 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM