Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Getting an "Unpaid Bill" report

By
NT007
on 1/28/15, 11:36 PM 470 views

In the Accounting module under Supplier Invoices and Customer Invoices, it is possible to get Unpaid Bills by performing a search. Can this same task be achieved through Odoo reporting?

Mudi Vand
On 1/28/15, 11:51 PM

After getting the unpaid list through the search, you can add that to the Reporting Dashboard by clicking 'Add to Dashboard' at the bottom of the search box.

Madura
On 1/29/15, 2:28 AM

@Mudi Vand,

what are the other possible report categories we can add to dash board ( i.e. Profit and loss , Balance Sheet etc. ) and how?

All the filtered views can be added to the dashboard as in the above example. But, I am not sure about printable reports such as P&L and Balance Sheet. Sorry about that. Only way I can think of is that doing it through menu items and views in technical settings (Settings -> Technical) or by developing a new custom module. But I have not tried those alternatives yet.

Mudi Vand
on 1/29/15, 3:05 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/28/15, 11:36 PM
Seen: 470 times
Last updated: 6/17/15, 2:46 AM