Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

get the product details of warehouses

sneha antony
on 3/25/14, 2:36 AM 752 views

I have created multiple warehouses and have done lots of internal movements between them.Now I want to get the products stored in these warehouses and their quantity.How to get the details of the products stored in the warehouses and their quantity?

Jagdish Panchal

--Jagdish Panchal--
| 5 3 6
Gandhinagar, India
--Jagdish Panchal--

OpenERP Developer

Jagdish Panchal
On 3/25/14, 2:42 AM

You can use Inventory Analysis report:

Go Reporting >> Warehouse >> Inventory Analysis

Hi,thanks for your answer.But what do the quantity and total value represent when grouped using location and product?Hope the digit inside the brackets represent the quantity of that particular product.

sneha antony
on 3/25/14, 3:12 AM

You can also use Location Structure / Current Inventory Go Warehouse >> Inventory Control >> Location Structure click on location there is pop-up will open set your criteria.

Jagdish Panchal
on 3/25/14, 3:41 AM

where can that menu be found?

sneha antony
on 3/25/14, 3:43 AM

Total Value show (total qty in - total qty out)

Jagdish Panchal
on 3/25/14, 3:46 AM

I want to search for a particular product under the location.How this searching is possible?

sneha antony
on 3/26/14, 3:57 AM

For that use Advance Search Option

Jagdish Panchal
on 3/26/14, 4:13 AM

I tried using advanced search but I didnt get the expected result.

sneha antony
on 3/26/14, 5:20 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 3/25/14, 2:36 AM
Seen: 752 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM