Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

get selected product id

By
MoayadRayyan
on 11/20/14, 4:17 AM 468 views

Greetingz,

am trying to get the selected product ID in stock.move , if you started to make delivery order, you should add items and each item present a product , so once you click add item , a window will be apeared to select the product .

in this windows , how can i get the selected product id from Product_id field which is many2one .

i tried to print Product_id , i will get " product.product() " as printed string ?!

Regrads

@moayad In which method you want product_id? do you need it in on_change method?

Emipro Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
on 11/20/14, 4:30 AM

what ever , i need the product id to retrieve some values to the selected product . let's say yes i want it in 'on_change' method

MoayadRayyan
on 11/20/14, 4:32 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/20/14, 4:17 AM
Seen: 468 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM