Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

get product price based on a the current pricelist in sale.order

By
mohamed abdelwahed
on 5/4/13, 5:00 PM 1,322 views

hello community i want to get the product price based on the current selected pricelist in the sale.order i try to modify the name_search method of the product.py but i cant get it working any help will be appreciated . thanks in advance

mohamed abdelwahed
On 5/5/13, 9:57 AM

here is a screenshot : farm9.staticflickr.com/8269/8703512253_59431df303_b.jpg

patrick

--patrick--
| 5 4 7
Baarn, Netherlands
--patrick--
patrick
On 5/4/13, 8:22 PM

Can you explain a bit more what you want? Because in openERP V7, you can select a default pricelist for a customer, or change the pricelist when starting with a sale-order.

There are various questions around which talk about the same questions. Sometimes they want to see the original price of the product and the discount (if that is given), than you have to create your own module, extend sale.order and/or product.pricelist in order to get these values.

sorry for the late , so i want to add the product price in the invoice line based on the selected pricelist i modified the name_search() function in product.py to return the product price but i want to get the price based on the pricelist :) here is a screenshot : farm9.staticflickr.com/8269/8703512253_59431df303_b.jpg

mohamed abdelwahed
on 5/5/13, 9:36 AM

I cannot see the picture, but given your answer, you want to get the (original) price of the produc, based on the pricelist? To get this to work, you have to create a new module, extend sale.order.line (method on_change_product) and extend product.pricelist (create new method get_price_product; flow should be like product_pricelist.price_get_multi). I am working on a solution like this, and others have done that as well.

patrick
on 5/5/13, 5:40 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/4/13, 5:00 PM
Seen: 1322 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM