Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

get partner_id of analytic account in timesheet

By
Barry Achterberg
on 11/18/13, 11:13 AM 1,105 views

Hello,

When a employee fills in his timesheet and selects the analytic account/project, I want to add the customer(partner_id) of the analytic account/project in to the timesheet(hr_timesheet_sheet.sheet), but I am unable to get this partner_id so far. How can I get this partner_id of analytic account in to hr_timesheet_sheet.sheet?

Timo Talvitie
On 11/18/13, 3:39 PM

Timesheet has the user_id though, and each record in res.users is linked to a res.partner - could you get what you need via that route?

Thank you for your answer, but that is not working for me. I changed my question so maybe now it is more clear what I mean.

Barry Achterberg
on 11/20/13, 5:13 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/18/13, 11:13 AM
Seen: 1105 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM