This question has been flagged
3 Replies

I want to know where I can see a list of all the menuitem to be able to create new ones through an addon and choose a parent

Discard
Author Best Answer

I find menulist in table 'ir_model_data'.

If concat columns module and name with a dot I have my parent ID: puchase.menu_purchase_control

Discard
Best Answer

Good ..>Thank You

Discard
Best Answer

Hai,

You can see the list of the menu items from the UI, for that activate the developer mode, then  navigate settings -> technical -> user interface -> menu items, here you can see all the menu items in the db.

If you want to get the list of menu through the code, you can do it like this,

menu_list = self.env['ir.ui.menu'].search([])

To get the technical name of the menu, open the menu form from UI, from settings -> technical -> user interface -> menu items, open the corresponding menu, then click on lady debugger button, then select the View metadata, there you can see the XML ID, this is the technical name of the menu. Open the developer mode to see the lady debugger button. Thanks

Discard
Author

In settings -> technical -> user interface -> menu items I cant view "name" to reference D:

so are you looking for the technical name of the menu ? To give as the parent for some other menus....

Author

I can't view technical name :(

click the view meta data under lady debugger button, there you can see the XML id