Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Get field value from another form

By
Ougesh
on 1/21/14, 2:21 AM 1,266 views

Hi to all,

I am new to openerp v7 and knows little about python.

I want to get the value of a custom field in a purchase order automatically from a sale order from.

What I've done so far is: I have created a custom field in a sale order from and done the same for purchase order from. I've installed mrp_jit module to convert sales order to purchase order automatically, but the value of the custom field in the purchase order is not filling in automatically. I want it to fill automatically like source document. What do I have to do?

Thanks in advance for any kind of help.

read this article http://openerpnotes.blogspot.com/2013/02/on-change-event-on-field.html hope this help

philip
on 11/29/14, 8:09 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/21/14, 2:21 AM
Seen: 1266 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM