Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Germany: Anyone using OpenERP for accounting in Production?

By
Etienne Renaud
on 3/7/13, 9:52 AM 1,412 views

We are using OpenERP 6.1 for accounting with the module "ecoservice_financeinterface_datev" which is a connector to the Datev Software used by most tax advisors in Germany.

For an active exchange of experiences we are looking to get in touch with other companies (in Germany)
using OpenERP for accounting in production today.

How do you organise your accounting, do you connect with Datev or other softwares used by chartered accountants?

We are curious about your comments and answers

Best regards
Etienne Renaud
LOOXIS GmbH

afaik there is no working (production status) DATEV connector on the Market. More then this I know there is no DATEV connector at all who works problem-less. I seen your site and the posts you are writing, but i was not able to make it working on my system, as the modules are installing in a wrong way.
If you was able to make it working please write a documentation.

Christian Eichert
on 2/2/14, 9:39 AM

I was able to install it and can call an export but i seem to have some misconfiguration. Could someone provide the steps for the four accounting options?

IT Consulting Lorenz, Stefan Lorenz
on 3/17/14, 1:38 PM

We are using Openerp 7 in production. We would like to use the datev connector. Installation worked fine. The configuration of the export is done right now and the next few weeks. I've dont succeed we will fall back to a half automated data exchange. Any hints in configuring it are more than appreciated. Best Regards Tobias Frankl cenguru GmbH

Tobias Frankl
on 3/23/14, 12:12 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/7/13, 9:52 AM
Seen: 1412 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM