Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

German accouting SKR04

By
PETER Gottschlich
on 8/11/13, 6:28 AM 1,717 views

Hallo i had a general ubunty setup where i could choose between skr03 and skr04 for german accounting sceme. i made now a new complete isntallation so i could change update openerp and now i do not find any skr04 for my 7 version in the net. But anywhere must be this file as it was available. I need this urgently to complete my complete setup and test. Is ay body so kind and pass it through to me. Thanks Peter

Andreas Marpmann
On 8/11/13, 7:21 AM

bazaar.launchpad.net/~openerp/openobject-addons/7.0/files/head:/l10n_de/

thanks, i do not know , but are they also for V7 version or v6 Version relating to the version nbrs? If the numbers needed to be changed after installation, do I have a chance to that correctly? Or are there a lot changes needed?

PETER Gottschlich
on 8/11/13, 7:49 AM

Maybe you should download the complete code from nightly.openerp.com/7.0/nightly/src. I do not really understand the problem

Metrolux Gmbh, Andreas Marpmann
on 8/11/13, 4:20 PM

thanks again. My question was related to the skr04 accounting plan. Is it possible to import a new plan when the skr sceme(new or changed account nbrs) is changed. .And the other questions was: At this download page were nbr. I assumed that they have a relation to version 6 if 6.87655 (f.e). And i di not know if this works olso fine in V 7. Do you have informations about this situations.

PETER Gottschlich
on 8/11/13, 4:36 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/11/13, 6:28 AM
Seen: 1717 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM