CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
I think the geo localisation is quite a neat feature. But I don't see the logic that is behind the assigning. I have salesman x with level 1, weight 500, location a salesman y with level 2, weight 1000, location z
And a lead at location f. Which salesman will be chosen, x or y?
There must be a formula being used for this, but I don't know it. Maybe someone can have a look at the code?
the code is rather simple :
- weight is only used to select partners with weight > 0
then partners are found with the following algorithm :
- first way: in the same country, small area
- second way: in the same country, big area
- third way: in the same country, extra large area
- fourth way: anywhere in same country
- fifth way: closest partner whatsoever, just to have at least one result
PS: please vote if you find this answer useful
About This Community
Odoo Training Center
|Asked: 7/18/13, 7:28 AM|
|Seen: 1126 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|