Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Generate Manufacturing Order with "confirm sale" on Sales Order?

Alex Gallien
on 9/9/16, 1:22 PM 196 views

I was watching this tutorial where selecting "confirm order" on a Sales Order apparently generates a Manufacturing Order automatically. I would like to implement this functionality in my ODOO v8 instance, could someone point me in the right direction?

Reference: https://youtu.be/wX43Mgar88Y?t=1m52s

Thank you!

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)

--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--
| 7 7 8
San Francisco, United States
--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--

Director Odoo USA

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)
On 9/9/16, 10:41 PM

In v8:

The product you sell must have the following configuration:
- Make to Order
- To Manufacture

- Make to Stock
- To Manufacture
- A reordering rule must exist and will auto-procure (in this case manufacture) up to the maximum quantity when you get below the minimum quantity. As a note, configuring a reordering rule with min qty = max qty = 0 is the same as Make to Order.
- Optionally, having the mrp_jit module installed will generate the Manufacturing Order without having to wait for the scheduler to run.

Is this the same behaviour in v9 as well?

Keenmeng Lew
on 9/10/16, 8:25 AM

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)
on 9/10/16, 4:32 PM

Thanks Fabrice.

Keenmeng Lew
on 9/20/16, 11:02 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 9/9/16, 1:22 PM
Seen: 196 times
Last updated: 9/10/16, 8:19 AM