Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Generate Manufacturing Order with "confirm sale" on Sales Order?

By
Alex Gallien
on 9/9/16, 1:22 PM 423 views

Hi,

I was watching this tutorial where selecting "confirm order" on a Sales Order apparently generates a Manufacturing Order automatically. I would like to implement this functionality in my ODOO v8 instance, could someone point me in the right direction?

Reference: https://youtu.be/wX43Mgar88Y?t=1m52s

Thank you!

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)

--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--
| 7 7 8
San Francisco, United States
--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--

Director Odoo USA

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)
On 9/9/16, 10:41 PM

In v8:

The product you sell must have the following configuration:
- Make to Order
- To Manufacture

or

- Make to Stock
- To Manufacture
- A reordering rule must exist and will auto-procure (in this case manufacture) up to the maximum quantity when you get below the minimum quantity. As a note, configuring a reordering rule with min qty = max qty = 0 is the same as Make to Order.
- Optionally, having the mrp_jit module installed will generate the Manufacturing Order without having to wait for the scheduler to run.

Hi,

Is this the same behaviour in v9 as well?

KM

Keenmeng Lew
on 9/10/16, 8:25 AM

yes

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)
on 9/10/16, 4:32 PM

Thanks Fabrice.

Keenmeng Lew
on 9/20/16, 11:02 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/9/16, 1:22 PM
Seen: 423 times
Last updated: 9/10/16, 8:19 AM