This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hello,

if i have web page form with fields i want when i fill the fields and save the form generate new lead on odoo 

can anyone give me example of how i can do it via json or xml or any method

please help of example 

Discard

i think easiest way would be to send email from what page to odoo sales team alias. and odoo automatically generate lead or opportunity?

Best Answer

Good day to you,

Hope all is well at your side.

If you use Odoo CRM but not Odoo Website, you can automate your online lead generation process using email gateways by editing the "Submit" button of any form and replacing the hyperlink by a mail-to corresponding to your email alias.

• For example if the alias of your company is WebLeads@Mine.com,

Add mailto:WebLeads@Mine.com into the regular hyperlink code (CTRL+K) to generate a lead into the related sales team in Odoo CRM. As shown below:

In case you want to learn how to create a sales alias, kindly check below:

As you know there are several ways to generate leads with Odoo CRM. One of them is using your company's generic email address as a trigger to create a new opportunity or lead in the system.

In Odoo, each one of your sales teams is linked to its own email address from which prospects can reach them.

• For example, if the personal email address of your Sales team is Sales@Mine.com, every email sent will automatically create a new opportunity or lead into the sales team.

How To Configure Your Emails:

The first thing you need to do is to configure your outgoing email servers and incoming email gateway from the Settings module then General Settings.

Then set up your alias domain from the Discuss part under the External Email Servers as Shown Below:

You can easily personalize your sales team’s aliases. Access the sales team form. Into the Email Alias field, enter your email alias.

From there, each email sent to this email address will generate a new lead into the related sales team.

Additionally to your sales team aliases, you can also create a generic email alias (e.g. contact@ or info@) that will also generate a new contact in Odoo CRM.

You can search Set up catch-all email domain for further information regarding this.

Hope this will Help.

Regards

Discard