Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Generate invoice with two different names

By
sneha antony
on 3/20/14, 5:00 AM 1,244 views

Hi,I have two types of quotations to be sent on two different purposes.One is for the Service Sales purposes which come under the contract period.Other one is the Product Sales which include the sale of products.My requirement is I need To generate invoices with separate name for the two types of invoices.For the Services sales and the product sales the names of the invoices generated should be different.How the invoices can be generated with two different names?

you mean the name and invoice number

Ashmsh.M
on 3/20/14, 5:31 AM

yeah.The number that is generated when an invoice is validated.

sneha antony
on 3/20/14, 5:33 AM

ok . then you can do this by creating two companies

Ashmsh.M
on 3/20/14, 5:34 AM

but both the invoices are for the same company.One is for the sale of products and the other one for the service purpose

sneha antony
on 3/20/14, 5:45 AM

Jagdish Panchal

--Jagdish Panchal--
| 5 3 6
Gandhinagar, India
--Jagdish Panchal--

OpenERP Developer

Jagdish Panchal
On 3/20/14, 5:48 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/20/14, 5:00 AM
Seen: 1244 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM