This question has been flagged

Hello everyone,

I recently installed an instance of Odoo V12 and so far I've been very impressed with how flexible this software is. It's been a lot to get my head around but with the help of the developer cookbook it no longer appears to be an insurmountable task.  I have my instance configured for two different companies and websites. The two companies are both owned by the same parent company. Company A manufactures only custom products and will require me to build a configurator of sorts to get leads into the system, price the product accordingly and at some point generated a custom BoM for each product along with a specific cut list for each order.

Company B makes the same products over and over again and I felt that approaching this project from the company B side would allow me to understand how Odoo handles BoMs, routing, etc. more easily. I was able to go ahead and set up company B, Create some products and implement a mock up website. I made sure to allow my user admin access to both companies. When company B is selected in the top right corner of Odoo I get the following error when trying to access general settings:

Discard