Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

General Ledger for individual accounts

By
umer farooq
on 12/24/13, 10:36 AM 2,712 views

Hello,

OpenERP is generating reports of General ledger in accurate manner but ledger of all accounts in one sheet, we need to customize it as account wise,

For example: Debtors ledger, Accounts payable ledger, expense ledger separately.

There must be an option for each and individual account to be printed and I am missing it somewhere can anybody please put some light on it.

Thank You.

Abhishek
On 12/25/13, 6:44 AM

HI Umer,

Have a look for account_general_ledger module it will help your desired requirement.

Hi Abhishek I can't find any module with the name of account_general_ledger I found Account Ledger ReportCommunity instead.Is it the same thing ?

umer farooq
on 12/26/13, 8:38 AM

Let have a try of some demo database and have look ...for version 7 its name is change.

Abhishek
on 12/27/13, 1:41 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/24/13, 10:36 AM
Seen: 2712 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM