Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Gateway Time Out when making Duplicate of a Product

By
Frank Leysen
on 9/21/14, 2:44 AM 944 views

I am adding products to a new SAAS8 install of Odoo. When I make a duplicate of a product, it takes a lot of time (more than 5 minutes) and I even get a Gateway Time Out. 

This is the error message I got:

XmlHttpRequestError Gateway Time-out

<html> <head><title>504 Gateway Time-out</title></head> <body bgcolor="white"> <center><h1>504 Gateway Time-out</h1></center> <hr><center>nginx/1.4.1</center> </body> </html>

In the beginnig it took only seconds to make a duplicate of a product record, but after abt. 10 products it started to take more and more time. After 15 products, it doesn't even work anymore. Is this a bug? Creating a new product from scratch instead of making a duplicate and modifying that works in a snap.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/21/14, 2:44 AM
Seen: 944 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM