Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Gantt Chart Working Time Issue

By
Ognyan Ivanov
on 12/19/14, 7:30 AM 1,167 views

Hello,

The gantt chart is hard coded in the Odoo 8 saas and it doesn't take into account the specified working hours of the working centers.

If a working center works 14 hours a day (2 shifts) and if it needs in the reality only one day to accomplish a 14 hours task, the gantt will display 2 full days, as it considers, that the company works in one shift 8 hours per day.

I have installed Odoo 8 on Ubuntu Server and would like to hard code the gantt and let it work with 14 hours per day.

As I am not a technical guy, could any one tell me how to accomplish that? That would be really great, because for a manufaturing company as ours, it is absolute impossible to work without the gantt chart.

Thank you.

gunnar

--gunnar--
| 6 7 8
Germany
--gunnar--

born

gunnar
On 6/24/15, 6:01 PM

there is a community Module gantt_improvement in the works. It adds already some things but I could imagine the developers might be open to discuss adding functionality such as the one you are asking for

david
On 6/24/15, 1:24 PM

Hello,

Same problem too. Any possible solution or workaround ?

shriram sampat
On 6/17/15, 11:57 AM

Did you find a solution for this ?

Nowhere in forum I am able to find an answer for this time calculation problem.

Any official Odoo employee comment ?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/19/14, 7:30 AM
Seen: 1167 times
Last updated: 8/24/15, 12:28 PM