Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Gamification module reporting in v8

By
Koffi KPONOUGLO
on 2/8/14, 8:04 AM 1,115 views

I am testing gamification module OpenERP V8 and when i validate some invoices, it'is not automaticaly report in * Monthly Sales Targets* challenge however i set his Report Frequency on on change.

Have i missed something?

Martin Trigaux (mat)

--Martin Trigaux (mat)--
| 6 4 7
Grand Rosiere, Belgium
--Martin Trigaux (mat)--

Community manager: help with the code and translations contributions from the community on GitHub and Transifex.

Developed the gamification module and is also now responsible of the documentation and Point of Sale.

Martin Trigaux (mat)
On 6/3/14, 6:35 AM

Hello,

The on change report visibility is a bit tricky. It means you will get a report every time you update a goal of the challenge, not the invoice. To have this to happen, you can set an higher cron frequency. You will get an update a every cron run for goals that have changed (beware, this can get spammy).

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/8/14, 8:04 AM
Seen: 1115 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM