Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

[Functional] How Can I manage product with discount.

By
Zahin
on 5/29/13, 5:12 AM 2,688 views

Hello openerp,

I want discount on each product, In purchase I want to maintain discount on purchase product lines and sale order lines.

Please let me know how can I achive this !?

Given your comment on the answer of Andreas, you want to be able to see how much discount you have got from the supplier? Why do you want that? If you always get 10% discount, the product doesn't cost you €10, but €9. I think that for accounting, the product is €9, so why bother with the discount? Sorry if I sound rude or ignorant, I just want to understand your thoughts and reasons.

patrick
on 5/29/13, 5:13 PM

Andreas Maertens

--Andreas Maertens--
| 5 5 7
Finsterwalde, Germany
--Andreas Maertens--

I develop odoo8.0 modules

Andreas Maertens
On 5/29/13, 5:16 AM

Hi Zahin,

There is an Option in Settings / Configuration / Sales / "Alow setting a discount on the sales order lines"

There is no Option for purchases as I know so far.

Cheers

How to set discounts on purchase order lines ?

Zahin
on 5/29/13, 5:26 AM

quote: "There is no Option for purchases as I know so far."

Andreas Maertens
on 5/29/13, 5:46 AM

i think we can't set the discounts for puchase order lines because the one who has the right to give a discount is the supplier not us as the customer.

UNTAR, Viktor Aditya
on 5/29/13, 7:08 AM

In business, we need discount details in PO, its maintain how much discount we get for this product, It vary depends business. this basic feature should be require in openerp.

Official addons right now poor to maintain this, this should be configurable.

Zahin
on 5/29/13, 7:26 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/29/13, 5:12 AM
Seen: 2688 times
Last updated: 1/8/16, 10:38 AM