Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Function on_change to count selected and unselected boolean fields and display how many fields are selected and how many fields are unselected

By
Carlos
on 12/13/15, 10:03 PM 326 views

Hi, in this particular case i have 10 boolean fields, the user can select all fields or just some ones, every time when the user select or unselect a field, the function must increment or decrement the value of two fields type integer (selected fields: and unselect fields). When i create a new record in my form all the fields are unselected; selected field must display: 0, unselected fields must display: 10. i am using on_change and a function but i can't install the module i get the error: AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'id' and i can't continue.

Thank you :-)

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/13/15, 10:03 PM
Seen: 326 times
Last updated: 12/13/15, 11:46 PM