Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Function field issue

on 12/18/13, 2:19 AM 776 views

Hi all,

I have used function field and store parameter in my module. When the changes will be happen in the object related fields which we declared in store parameter, values updated in my DB but not in my form. After reload or reopen the form only it will be updated in the related function field. Anybody can help me to solve the issue.

Note : I need the action while saving the form.

Ashif Abdulrahman
On 12/18/13, 3:55 AM

The values in functional field will store only after saving the record.

After have saved the form also it's not working. But my field in DB has been affected by my function. If we reload the form, it will get updated.

on 12/18/13, 4:26 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 12/18/13, 2:19 AM
Seen: 776 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM