Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

from many2many field to sale order??

By
Diego Calzadilla
on 10/10/13, 3:48 AM 712 views

Hi guys, I have done a wizard using this many2many field:

'products': fields.many2many('product.product', 'product_rel', 'product', 'wizard_id', 'Products')

I did this, so that I can get a form view with the option "Add" and make a selction of products which results to be a tree view inside of my form, everything goes fine here, what I need to do, is to take this selection to sale.order, for this I have checked the action_invoice method of POS, but what I can see is that this function takes fields from the object pos.order and get them to account.invoice, the big difference between this and my module is the data in my module is stored in a many2many field and not in an object like in POS, so my question is ...How can I access the data stored in the many2many field and then take them to sale order??

Thanks in advance!!

Hi Diego, Can u please post your exemple, i need to create a new Wizard wich display the history of sale by partner for a given product. Thank u very much :)

abdelwahed chiheb
on 3/19/14, 11:34 AM

diego.mor13.dh@gmail.com so that you can contact me, I mean it's been a while since I posted this, and I don't remember well how I solved it but I can send you my module if you want, greetings!!

MEXYTUL, Diego Calzadilla
on 3/19/14, 2:44 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/10/13, 3:48 AM
Seen: 712 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM