Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

[FORUM] Customize (or hide) the "About This Forum" panel

By
Vincent Vandenschrick
on 1/30/15, 11:23 AM 450 views

The "About This Forum" panel contains a link to the forum guidelines. On my Mac, the link is displayed using a (not so nice) font that is very different from the other fonts used in the site.

I'm using the SaaS odoo version, i.e. I cannot play with the files on the server.

Is it possible to customize / hide this panel (other than just changing the text) ?

If not, can I act on the class of the link to change its font ?

Stephen Mack

--Stephen Mack--
| 8 8 9
Santiago, Chile
--Stephen Mack--

Some people call me a karma whore, I only ask for 10 points if you like my answer and 15 if I happen to get it correct.

Stephen Mack
On 1/30/15, 1:10 PM

Hi Vincent,

Some of your issues have been discussed in another thread.  The bottom line is that Odoo is adding the ability to edit the field.  New features that are not backported to v8 usually show up for SaaS users first so since SaaS-6 is about to be released you will probably see this functionality soon.  However you probably want to contact Odoo support (online@odoo.com) to verify. 

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/30/15, 11:23 AM
Seen: 450 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM