This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hi all,

Would anyone know why each time i try to set the foreign exchange gain / loss account @ settings>Configuration>Accounting and click apply it turns out blank?

Also for automation of foreign currency update do we still need to install the old version of automatic currency update module?

Many Thanks.

Regards,

Marc

Discard
Best Answer

Marc, for your 1st concern I just found the same issue here. Probably a bug so if you want, you can make a bug report according to the instructions of F.A.Q.

Secondly, for auto update of ex. rate, go to v6apps.openerp.com to locate with the keywords and test out the module that you have found.

Good luck!

Discard

Hi Mario, this bug was fixed in last nightly build.

Bro, thanks for letting know!

Author

Thanks guys. Really appreciate your prompt and precise help.

Best Answer

It used to be a bug, the exchange gain / loss account doesn't disappear anymore in last version.

It seems, there is no currency update module available for version 7.

Discard
Author

Thanks Sylvain. It seems i need to get the latest version up. Can't see how an accounting software would work without an automatic currency update reference. Well, will keep you informed if i come across one. Thanks again.

Mine is a 3 days old build and the setting can't be applied either. Anyway, just follow Sylvain to test with the latest build and see if it has been fixed.

Author

Thank you will do accordingly and update you guys on my findings.