Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Forecasted accounting, budget planning

By
Pierre Soum
on 4/22/13, 6:06 AM 1,709 views

I'm trying to find ways to implement a way of planning my accounting. 2 angles: I have planned expenses (providers, salaries, taxes, ...) and income, I need to be able to report:

• Forecasted cash funds planning (working capital or "fond de roulement" in french). I need a projection of how my cash is going to be according to planned expenses/income.
  • Projected budget ("budget prévisionnel").

Are there any tools or strategy to cover these needs OpenERP ?

there are no tools for v7 except pentaho / jaspersoft I mean. Or custom reporting

Paweł Kostrzewa
on 12/3/13, 6:57 PM

Do you have found the solution?

Paweł Kostrzewa
on 4/13/14, 7:55 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/22/13, 6:06 AM
Seen: 1709 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM