Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

folder localhost: 8069 rute in windows

By
Alonso Becerra
on 7/15/16, 2:10 AM 479 views

I am new to this and I'm doing a CRUD to modify a table in specific PHP (university project), the problem is not where this folder localhost to make my tests, as well as XAMPP that the folder is "htdocs" use version 9, I hope you can help me.

PS: sorry for my English

thanks for your response, I'll put you to read. even though I have doubt, exploring the folders I see that the path is "C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Odoo 9.0-20160714 \ server \ openerp \ addons" but by putting for example localhost: 8069 / index.php does not work. I also believe that there are no views, making these the database. but if I want to do something very simple Odoo remove Remove the server, what would route?

Alonso Becerra
on 7/15/16, 2:35 AM

Odoo is not a PHP application. If you want to access Odoo, you simply use localhost:8069.

Ermin Trevisan
on 7/15/16, 2:48 AM

I mean in your browser - http://localhost:8069

Ermin Trevisan
on 7/15/16, 3:27 AM

Ermin Trevisan

--Ermin Trevisan--
| 6 3 7
Walchwil, Switzerland
--Ermin Trevisan--

Ermin Trevisan
On 7/15/16, 2:21 AM

There is no such folder "htdocs" relevant to odoo. If you want to manipulate data in Odo from another program, you should use Odoo's webservices API instead of manipulating database tables directly. Please study Odoo's developer documentation, for example this: https://www.odoo.com/documentation/9.0/api_integration.html

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/15/16, 2:10 AM
Seen: 479 times
Last updated: 7/15/16, 2:46 AM