Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

fleet update error missing many2one field definition.

By
alancham
on 2/21/13, 6:19 AM 1,616 views

Hi,

I started used the Fleet module in my local server last month, it was worked, but starting from last 3 days update, it show me

test01 openerp.osv.orm: Missing many2one field definition for _inherits reference "cost_id" in "fleet.vehicle.log.fuel", using default one. 2013-02-21 10:10:28,010 14970 INFO test01 openerp.osv.orm: Missing many2one field definition for _inherits reference "cost_id" in "fleet.vehicle.log.services", using default one. 2013-02-21 10:10:28,011 14970 INFO test01 openerp.osv.orm: Missing many2one field definition for _inherits reference "cost_id" in "fleet.vehicle.log.contract", using default one.

and i found that when i keyin the Supplier name in Vehicle Service, it always save into Customer name.

Please who can help me ? or where should i post this error ?

Thank you.

regards,
alancham

You should try to update the code now and upgrade your db, should help. If not,post again. I saw fleet works now.

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
on 4/4/13, 6:00 PM

At my end, I checked your issue but no more reproducible. It's working fine. You have to upgrade db and update the code.

Hardik Sanchawat (hsa)
on 6/5/13, 9:00 AM
alancham
On 8/29/13, 5:55 AM

I think I know what is my problem came from, because when I upgrade others db, that is no such error, but then i upgrade my test01 db if show this error, may be the error is came from " I DIDN'T create the Vehicle Contract", so I will try to create the Vehicle Contract .

will post the result here once tested.

Thank you.

best regards. alancham

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/21/13, 6:19 AM
Seen: 1616 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM